|In this review, you'll read about Somatique's Facial Cleanser (Pictured on right). To read about the Stretch Mark Treatment, click here.|
- It really is gentle. Many products put that claim on their label, but most of those never failed to still strip my skin dry and leave it flaky. This cleanser from the Somatique line actually is gentle on your skin.
- It cleans well. Yes, that's important to note because I've used a few cleansers in my life that did not remove dirt and makeup as well as others. This cleanser is probably one of the most effective cleaners I've used of the natural category. A lot of natural cleansers are great, but don't always have that super cleansing power that some of us rely on.
- The ingredients in the cleanser work to help repair your skin and keep it healthy, even after you rinse!
- While this doesn't make or break a product or its efficiency, I can't help but love Somatique's Cleanser even more for its awesome scent! It's a completely natural-smelling, light, but herbal scent and I adore it! I could inhale that scent. I wish I could have body spray of that scent. It's just so lovely, refreshing and clean!
- The ingredients! Ooh, this is one of the most exciting parts. I love knowing that the ingredients in a facial product are very effective and have so many benefits for my skin. I'll go into detail on that below, for you other ingredient-freaks out there. The Somatique cleanser contains a variety of organic herbs, which is always a major plus to me. Very important!
Disclaimer (I know, I hate them, too, but these days you kind of can't afford to note post them.):