As of one week now, I've began taking these two supplements together, which are what I'll be reviewing here in this post today.
With well-known natural and digestive-friendly ingredients like Psyllium husk, and aloe vera, the digestive system is not only "cleaned," but soothed.
The cleansing effect that takes place once you've began taking Slender Cleanse can no doubt help you drop some pounds, especially if your extra weight is due to an improperly working digestive system.
Let's dive right in, starting with the Slender Cleanse product that comes with this 2-supplement fat-loss kit.
Slender Cleanse Advanced is a 7 day all natural, gentle and controllable method to break up and flush away pounds of unwanted toxins and build up from the walls of your colon and intestines.
-Mood Swings & Irritability
-Gas and Bloating
Let's take a moment to look into the ingredients and what they do, so we can better understand what results and effects may be experienced by using the supplement.
Can't find any info on "oat seed," or it's benefit.
Alfalfa Leaf: Contains essential Vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, and amino acids. Supports immune system and healthy circulation.
Note: In Chinese medicine Alfalfa leaf is used to stimulate appetite.
In Indian Ayurvedic medicine, it's used to reduce water retention (hence the "reduce bloating" claim this supplement makes.
Among many beneficial properties Alfalfa leaf has, here are a few important ones to note:
- Purifies the blood and liver
- Promotes bowel movement regularity
- Detoxes urinary tract
- Improves digestive problems
Goldenseal Root: Cleanses and increases fluid elimination from the body, removes toxins, improves function of virtually every organ including liver, intestines, pancreas, colon, spleen, the respiratory and circulatory system, etc.
Psyllium husk: Rich in fiber, psyllium husks can give a sense of feeling full, therefore reducing appetite. It also cleanses the system, improves digestive problems, helps with weight control. Reduces bloating and flatulence.
My Results/Experience with the Slender Cleanse Advanced part of the fat-loss kit:
So far, I've been using the Fat-Loss Kit for one week, and while I will have to update the results and experience section of the review as I go, I want to go ahead and make note of a few things I've experienced so far.
- Being hesitant about going full-force with a "cleanse" supplement, due to the possibility of the supplement being overwhelmingly powerful, I opted to start off only taking half of a tablet each day, instead of the full tablet.
As someone with a history of severe stomach and digestive disorders, I like to go into things like this slowly just in case it might mess with my innards and cause discomfort, pain, or some sort of IBS flare up.
After the 4th day, since everything was going well and I seemed to be tolerating the Slender Cleanse supplement well without any harsh or painful side-effects, I went ahead and began taking it as recommended -- the full dose.
So far, I actually have noticed some... cleansing going on, if that makes sense.
It's likely that during the first week or so (depending on your system, and probably depending on the amount of toxins in your system), you're more than likely going to experience a change in bathroom habits. More frequent, regular, and some have said "complete" bathroom visits occur during the first weeks of using Slender Cleanse Advanced.
All I will say is those statements are most definitely true.
However, I'm so happy to report that my stomach has been tolerating this awesome supplement well, and I have experienced no pain or flare-ups, just some very noticeable digestive improvements, which I feel like happened quite rapidly, within 2 days of taking the supplement.
With that said, I can definitely say that the "regularity" claim is true, and hopefully, I will also experience an improvement in acne and my skin, as well as the other claims for this supplement! So far, I'm pretty impressed.
I also would like to make note that due to the minor, but noticeable digestive change I've experienced so soon in this journey, I do believe some people will experience some weight loss, simply due to the 'cleansing' effect, if nothing else.
Stay tuned for further updates as I continue this journey!
- Limit fat production,
- Burn existing fat for energy
-Boost energy and mood naturally
- High level of HCA helps stop the stress hormone Cortisol.
(That's Been Covered More Extensively in my first GC post:)The Consumer Survey.org article states that an effective Garcinia Cambogia should contain nothing but the active ingredient and potassium. Potassium chloride does appear on this Garcinia Cambogia supplement label, but it probably wouldn't hurt to make sure you're getting plenty of it elsewhere, whether it's through a multi-vitamin, diet or other supplement.
Garcinia Cambogia Advanced with 60% HCA
60 capsules comes with 30 servings/30 day supply.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Instructions: Take 2 capsules daily, according to the bottle.
Calcium carbonate (50 milligrams per serving)
Chromium (200 mcg per serving)
Potassium Chloride (50 milligrams per serving)
Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind (1,000 milligrams per serving)
Extract Complex (with 60% Hydroxy Citric Acid/HCA)
Other ingredients: Gelatin
*If you LOSE MORE THAN 10 POUNDS your first week please discontinue use*"
- Made in a "State of the Art" GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in the USA.
- Contains the least amount of HCA necessary (60%) in order for the GC to actually work
- Absolutely no side effects at all. Someone asked if Garcinia Cambogia was a "stimulant." While I've read people saying that they feel more energy once they began taking it, it's not a coffee like energy. I personally am a huge caffeine user, so I probably won't see an energy increase so much as someone who doesn't use caffeine at all.
- The company refers to the capsules as "pure vegetarian capsules," but the in the ingredient list on the label, under "other ingredients," the only thing listed is "gelatin," which means the capsules are gelatin capsules. This raises concern over whether their "pure vegetarian capsule" claim is true or false because gelatin is an animal product.